Robin Kruk and her husband, John Kruk, created Marketing 4 New Media, LLC, in 2009, to combine Robin’s marketing experience with John’s Information Technology expertise to help businesses understand how to use today’s New Media.
Degrees & Certifications:
- University of Illinois
- BS, Electrical Engineering (John)
- BS, Communications (Robin)
- Gateway Technical College
- Network Security,
Advanced Technical Certificate (John)
- Network Security,
- Social Media Specialist
- Video Marketing Specialist
- New Product Launch Specialist
- Google Places Mastery
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce
- Business Marketing Association
(Milwaukee & Chicago)
- Milwaukee World Trade Association
- Milwaukee Interactive Marketing Association
- Inventors & Entrepreneurs Club
- Social Media Inner Circle with Mari Smith
- Windy City Social Media Club
- Social Media Club Milwaukee
- Online Marketing Institute
- Video Training Academy
- VA Classroom
- WordPress Academy
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IEEE Computer Society
Robin has always enjoyed serving her clients as a “Marketing Consultant” who really cares about making her clients’ businesses successful.
She has several years of experience in Advertising Sales with a variety of Media, business to business and consumer markets, for local & international media. She acquired her first Internet Marketing Certification from the Online Marketing Institute in San Diego, CA, and has since kept her skills current through a variety of certification programs including Social Media, New Product Launches, Video Marketing & Google Places Mastery. Robin recognizes the importance of keeping current as technologies are changing daily.
Robin has a B.S. Degree in Communications from the University of Illinois, plus a recent Certificate in International Marketing from Waukesha County Technical College. Robin loves to interact with friends, family & business colleagues on Facebook, plus taking photos, writing & travel. She is also very involved in community activities, including the Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce.
John is an IT professional who has worked with software development, technical training & websites for AT&T, Bell Labs & CNH Global. He has also been updating his computer skills, including Network Security, to keep current with today’s rapidly changing technology. He is very good at explaining technical issues to non-technical people.
John has a B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois. He loves photography, especially photo restoration & transformations, plus shooting videos. He is very proud of recording & editing our pasta fork client’s video that recently had over 1,000,000+ views on YouTube and other sites. John also loves to travel.
Marketing 4 New Media, LLC
4414 Hideaway Hollow
Racine, WI 53403